Perhaps you’re not sure what you’ll do this summer, much less the rest of your life. Perhaps you are willing to try missions, teaching or coaching children, recreational ministry, or just want to use your sport to share the Gospel. Maybe you would just like to spend 10-weeks getting a feel for full-time ministry?
What can happen in 10 weeks? In this short amount of time, you could leave a legacy of Jesus Christ in the inner city, youth organizations, and churches in many states. After a week of intensive training, you will be ready to reach across all economic and social boundaries by using your athletic gifts as a common ground to share who Jesus Christ is to you. This could be how you spend your summer.
And why go alone? Recommend your friends to come with you! Ministry is much more effective when it’s done by teams of people believing God and working together to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Ask your teammates and friends to consider being ‘on mission through sports.’
Over twenty Years of ministry, Sports Crusaders has reached over forty thousand students across the globe. Pioneering sports and recreational ministry through their founder, Bobby Shows, we proudly claim the Gospel with 1/8 students professing Christ as their Savior. It’s your time to continue this legacy of Jesus Christ for the next generation. Come join the Sports Crusaders Family!
Summer Staffs Commitment:
- 10 weeks of total commitment during the summer. 9 weeks of camp and the week off during July 4th.
- Experiencing 1 week of intensive leadership and sports ministry training.
- Working closely with a team of 2-4 other college missionaries.
- Leading 8 weeks of Christ-centered sports camps for children and youth of a variety of ages and backgrounds.
- Traveling to and from locations in Missouri and surrounding states.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and confess Jesus Christ as your personal savior.
- A college athlete or equivalent and confident in teaching their sport at many levels.
- Enjoy working with children and youth of all ages.
- $1350 salary for a 9 weeks at $150 a week
- Lodging and meals are covered during the week.
- Some reimbursement on travel.
- Invaluable leadership, ministry, and coaching experience.
- A crown that will last forever (1 Cor. 9:25).
Have questions or need more information? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.